Blog 7: Friday 16 April 2010


I wanted to find out how to make my images sharper and more vivid in colour. Some of my photos up till now have been a little dull. Stuart, my lecturer has told us that the smallest amount of photo shopping is best. So I looked into how to enhancing my images with my camera controls.
Maximum settings for sharpness, contrast and saturation


This is an example of high saturation in a photo. I also used the digital macro setting to get a very Sharp close-up photo. I liked the way it blurred the background.







Notes from class
When in Adobe Bridge open the selected images in camera raw.
When up loading images to the Internet the size of the photos should be:
Flickr: La Dolce Vita 2010
Flickr: p 1024 @75 p.p.i
Blog: 640 – 480 pixels
Save as a jpg for the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment