Blog 12: Friday 21st May 2010

These two photographs are studies of the moving image. I have achieved this look by having a slow shutter speed and a low ISO. I used a bean bag to steady the camera so I didn’t get blurry images.















This photograph relays completely on lines of the moving cars for interest. I have saturated the colours to intensify the light’s colour to create richness to the composition. I like how the fire burns so brightly it glows in the night sky.













This is my most accomplished composition. Everybody says it’s their favourite. I do have to say it is a very busy composition but I think it works well. This photograph takes the concept of movement a step further with the powerful ghost-like movement of the train. The bubble car in the foreground is stylised and pop. I increased the saturation of colour which in turn increased the made the solar flares more prominent. As I have said before I like the look of solar flares because it makes my photographs look like magazine images. I would have appreciated the sky to me bluer on the day but I cannot change the weather. Overall I think the composition is balanced well and the parallel lines create a lot of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment